Monday 24 September 2012

Blog Anniversaire

Wow - can't believe it's almost been a year since I started this blog.  Time flies when you're having fun apparently.  Happy birthday little blog!

Let bring you up todate on the excitement that is my life is Spencervegas - shall we?

House stuff - had bats in mi casa this summer - not cool at all.  So, spent a week's salary having it bat-proofed on the exterior.  My house looks ghetto what with plastic taped across big holes in the ceiling and walls from last year's electrical work and screening over vents, etc.  Yes, I'm waiting for Style at Home to come knocking any day now.......  Still had a couple of the little f*ckers in here so called my boy Keith to get the little b@st@rds out.  Knock on wood - seem to be bat free. 

Ah the drama and excitement of single motherhood in the country.  Can you stand it?  You know you so want to be living my life.

Next, had a couple of local fellas in to give me quote for tearing out said ghetto ceilings on the ground floor to replace with more presentable drywall and wall up the ductwork to upstairs. Waiting to hear back on that.  No one wants to take my money?!

Moving onto the really good stuff - I finally bought my Harley. Yes, you read right interwebs, I bought my damn Harley. Only took 20 years but I got'er done! I'd like to introduce you to Eddie - my 2004 Sportster. I look like crap in the pic but it's a great profile shot of Eddie. Eddie as in Vedder - my Pearl Jam crush. How many girls can say "I'm going to take Eddie for a ride!" Sure as hell wasn't giving my bike a gals name.




Can't wait to bring him home!  I had butterflies in my tummy and folks, can't say that about any men lately so I'm going with it.  It's all about my little girl, the house and Eddie.  Giddy up.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the bike girlfriend! I know how long you have wanted one. Must feel great to finally have it.

    Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete